Our company provides the highest quality of experience for globally distributed video and data over the internet. Full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, with generous work/life opportunities.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Responsive design expert.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, and partial page updates.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Mobile experience with Android or iOS would be a plus.
- Team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers.
- Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new technology.
- Medium English level would be a plus.
Engineering or comparable major.