DevOps Open Position
As a member of the DevOps Team, you will be joining a collaborative and multidisciplinar team, responsible for a wide array of internal and customer services:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef or an equivalent.
- Experience using CI tools such: Bamboo, Jenkins, …
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is desirable).
- Experience using containers such: Docker, Rocket,…
- High Level of English spoken and written is essential.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of micro-services architecture.
- Experience in Kubernetes and auto-scaling environments.
- A working understanding of code and script (Python and/or Ruby).
- Configuring and Administering Atlassian tools.
- Experience using monitoring and analysis tools.